Every project is different and is supported by a unique business case to make it a success.
Amperion has the skill to balance all technical and commercial key considerations, including, current and future energy requirements, cost of energy, cost of installation, cost of capital and affordability as well as applicable regulations in order to present a project that will succeed.
Depending on the outcomes of the business case, Amperion will present the following options to clients:
System built and operated by Amperion
– Client purchases power from Amperion for a number of years (agreement signed)
– Only projects that provide certainty and guaranteed savings for the duration of the agreement are considered
– The maintenance of the system will be included in the agreement and is not the responsibility of the client
Option to lease system from Amperion
– Similarly, the client signs a lease agreement for the system over a number of years
– Only projects that provide certainty and guaranteed savings for the duration of the contract are considered
– The maintenance of the system is the responsibility of Amperion
– This is an outright purchase by the client
– The engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract signed before the start of the project includes warranties and maintenance of the system by equipment manufacturers
– Combination of energy sources that take into account capacity, variable tariff structures and energy storage to optimize cost and efficiency
– Options for operating the system off-grid or with grid support